Metastatic cancer fourth stage.
- For instance, hair loss, which is one of the major concerns for some patients, such as a young lady with BM of breast cancer, is a less frequently encountered problem with SRS than WBRT as a result of the smaller irradiated field size and focalized dose distribution Figure 2.
- Cancer laringian stadiul 3
- MATERIALS AND METHODS: Imaging studies of 22 patients 12 men, mean age 60 years with histopathologically confirmed diagnosis, evaluated in the authors's institution during the last five years were retrospectively reviewed by two radiologists, with findings being consensually described focusing on changes observed at computed tomography.
Therapeutic strategies for locally advanced laryngeal cancer. Part 1: Radical treatment.
metastatic cancer fourth stage Source: ORL. The main therapeutic goals are local control and survival, but also the functional organ preservation speech, swallowing and airway patencyif possible. To achieve these objectives, the management should be established by a multidisciplinary tumor board, based on the analysis of patient-specific factors age, performance status, comorbidities, and psychosocial supportcancer topography and staging, but also the physician expertise and the availability of rehabilitation services.
Regarding the larynx preservation, there are two major therapeutic strategies: total laryngectomy associated with adjuvant radio- and chemotherapy and larynx preservation strategy, which includes neoadjuvant chemotherapy followed by exclusive radiotherapy or concurrent radio-chemotherapy or radio-biotherapy.
Total laryngectomy can be performed by open surgery or, in order to avoid a wide surgical field and reduce the local morbidity, by transoral techniques. After laryngectomy, the recurrence can be local, at the resection site, nodal, at cervical lymph nodes, or distal, the lung being the most metastatic cancer fourth stage site of recurrence as a distant metastasis.
To improve locoregional control and survival, adjuvant treatments are proposed, including radiotherapy, chemoand biotherapy. Copyright of ORL. However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use.
This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract.
- Oncolog-Hematolog Nr. 34 (1/) by Versa Media - Issuu
- Infection papillomavirus homme symptomes
- Variable phenotypes associated with aromatase (CYP19) insufficiency in humans
- The publisher's final edited version of this article is available at J Clin Endocrinol Metab See other articles in PMC that cite the published article.
- Vierme energetic
Important User Information: Remote access to EBSCO's databases is permitted to patrons of subscribing institutions accessing from remote locations for personal, non-commercial use. However, remote access to EBSCO's databases from non-subscribing institutions is not allowed if the purpose of the use is for commercial gain through cost reduction or avoidance for a non-subscribing institution.