Hpv link to head and neck cancer, HPV genotipare în salivă | Synevo
Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T.
E-mail: moc. We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye.
The method used for the detection of HPV was real time polymerase chain reaction. The evolution was favorable after surgical removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is essential to avoid recurrence. Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, human papillomavirus 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus HPV infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma.
The association between HPV infection and eye tumors is little explored territory. Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure hpv link to head and neck cancer causes genetic alteration and the second hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells.
Case Report We present a unique case of squamous cell hpv link to head and neck cancer of the conjunctiva examined and treated in June The year-old patient presented at the Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a half. He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone eye drops for scleritis by another ophthalmologist.
The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years and that in his free time he practices agriculture without using sunglasses. All other ophthalmological findings were normal. Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found.
The CT scan of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. The limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 mm margin of normal tissue and diathermy of the adjacent sclera was done.
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
- Synevo HPV genotipare în salivă Lei Informaţii generale şi recomandări Cancerele capului şi gâtului — în majoritatea cazurilor carcinoame cu celule scuamoase HNSCC — Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma, în literatura engleză includ neoplazii ale cavităţii orale, orofaringelui, hipofaringelui, laringelui, tractului sinonazal şi nazofaringelui.
- Vaccin HPV - Forumul Softpedia
- Detoxifiere cu sucuri 3 zile
- Cancer de orofaringe sintomas
- Papilloma virus occhi rossi
- Aldulescu, on 07 ianuarie -said: Sunt cateva decese inregistrate in urma vaccinului HPV, te las pe tine sa tragi concluziile.
- Gardasil - Wikipedia
At the end, the cancer pulmonar pleura temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was cut into 2 fragments: One for pathology preserved in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR solution and refrigerated at 4°C until processing.
Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.